We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
For our office in Cork, we are currently looking for an Internal Senior Auditor to join our team. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career. Job Description:
- You will be responsible to perform internal audit assignments from planning phase to the report issuance using risk-based approach, covering the range of Alter Domus operations;
- You will perform tests to check if operations are conducted in accordance with company's policies, procedures, and legal/regulatory requirements;
- You will apply relevant audit procedures to validate if that controls are correctly in place and mitigate the risk;
- You will make appropriate conclusions on controls and procedures in place;
- You will work with responsible owners to formulate audit issues with concrete actions and feasible timelines.
- You are responsible to prepare concise, clear, accurate audit reports.
- You will work closely with auditee to follow up on audit issues.
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree in accounting, finance or economics;
- You ideally have 4 to 6 years of experience in internal or external audit, including experience of technology and systems internal audit/internal controls risk management;
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in financial services;
- Big 4 accountancy background, qualified ACCA/CIA/CISA will be considered as an asset;
- Sound knowledge of current internal audit standards and regulatory expectations;
- You are fluent in English
- You possess team spirit, a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction (when appropriate).