We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services
The Agency Services team administers loans in an agent, participant, bilateral and syndicated capacity, including associated payments and reconciliations. This role's central task is to execute operational processes across a range of activities in equivalent middle and back office support functions that facilitate the adequate documenting, booking, funding and monitoring/reconciliation of AD's products (e.g. disbursing funds across a range of product types). Job Description:
- You will be processing daily drawdowns, rollovers, repayments, prepayments, rate fixings and all aspects of the loan processing area relating to your Agency portfolio. This includes bilateral, syndication, PIK, Skim and any other related facilities
- You will claim and collect all fees and interest relating to the above products;
- You will be reviewing and clearing any account reconciliation breaks;
- You will be responsible for providing accurate and timely information, data and reports;
- You will be responsible for providing excellent internal and external customer service;
- You will review and approve peer group transaction entries into system-of-record;
- You will review procedures on a regular basis;
- You will be responsible for providing accurate and timely information, data and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance;
- Other tasks as requested by the team's manager.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of Loan Agency administration and documentation;
- You demonstrate the ability to multitask, often under pressure, while maintaining high standards;
- You work well in a team environment, have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are proactive, self-motivated and have good attention to detail.