As we continue to grow, we are looking for an experienced System Architect to join the Alter Domus Workflow Centre of Excellence Team. Meet Our Team:
As a member of the Workflow Centre of Excellence (CoE) Team at Alter Domus the System Architect (SA) provides architecture and design expertise and ensures delivered solutions meet and perform to technical and functional specifications of the processes we are digitizing with Pega systems across our business globally. Picture Yourself at Alter Domus:
Alter Domus is changing the way we work, building the alternative financial services company of the future. In this role, you'll help usensure that system architectures are functional, robust and scalable for our ambitions around low code/workflow technology. What You'll Do at Alter Domus:
Who You Are:
- As a solution architect you will be responsible for the translation of functional and non-functional requirements into a solution design, describing it through standardised design artefacts, ensuring alignment to the target architectures, principles, patterns and standards.
- You will work closely with business and technical stakeholders to conduct the analysis needed to support solution definition
- Collaborate and team with Alter Domus employees, 3rd party partners with a continuous focus on Customer Success, transformation and change management
- Provide support on multiple projects analysing and interpreting user requirements, and to provide feedback on constraints and improvements
What You've Accomplished:
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with senior technical architects, business users and engineers
- 2-4 years' experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise level business solutions and applications on Pega Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- Expertise in a variety of technologies, including WebShere or Weblogic, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), .Net, Oracle, DB2 and MS SQL.
- Ability to speak English (other languages advantageous)
- Achieved a Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA)
- Knowledge of other low code/workflow tools advantageous
- Knowledge of the alternative investment space advantageous
Alter Domus Offers You:
- Been part of a digital transformation of large, complex businesses
- Provided guidance to team members and clients across business and technical project dimensions
- Provided technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of issues
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.