Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, solution-oriented Scrum master to work within the Investment Funds department to support the growth into new products and markets.
- Scrum Master for a team of 4-10 developers and testers
- Works with the Product Owner in grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Ensures that the team performs all scrum activities. Guides and educates the team in applying scrum best practices
- Identifies and removes impediments faced by the team
- Is responsible for ensuring the team delivers sprints and product releases that they commit to delivering on time
- Guides the team in ensuring that appropriate levels of testing are performed, e.g. unit testing, integration testing, performance testing, etc., always considering test automation
- Ensures that the team produces high quality software in terms of meeting customer expectations, usability, low defect levels, acceptable performance, and maintainability
- Guides the developers in technical discussions.
- Encourages and guides the team in identifying improvement opportunities, and then ensures they are turned into reality
Experience in following is a plus
- Experience in architecture, designing and developing software
- 4+ years in role of Scrum Master
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Knowledge of other Agile techniques, e.g. Kanban, TDD
- Proven experience of delivering working, high quality software
- Experience of writing and working with user stories
- Strong working knowledge of Angular, Node,Spring + Java + Hibernate,Oracle
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles including SDLC and Agile
- Solid experience of software configuration management systems, continuous integration, bug tracking systems
- Knowledge of Agile QA principles and life-cycles
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage teams and deliver to aggressive deadlines
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Ireland.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!