Field of activity Investment Funds/Vestima Section builds and maintains several applications to provide our clients customers, performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple type of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front End, Fax, etc.
We are looking for an experienced, highly organized, and proactive Servant Leader who has a passion for working with Scrum Teams. You will work closely with two teams involved in a large-scale system Migration. You will create and maintain an environment of trust in which the teams can achieve their optimum potential, leading by example in everything you do.
The candidate will:
- Be Scrum Master for 2 teams of 4-10 people
- Assist with wider Project activities
- Facilitate team Ceremonies and Meetings
- Guides and educates the team in applying Agile Principles and Values using the Scrum Framework
- Helps team address impediments
- Builds relationships with Team Members
- Ensures that the team produces high quality software in terms of meeting customer expectations, usability, low defect levels, acceptable performance, and maintainability
- Guides the team through technical discussions.
- Coaches team towards self-management, continuous identifying of improvement opportunities, and then helps turn them into reality
- Assist in providing Information Radiators to the team for their own reflection
- Assist PO in developing and refining User Stories & other work items
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Knowledge of other Agile techniques, eg Kanban, TDD
- Proven experience of delivering working, high quality software
- Experience of writing and working with user stories
- Experience and Knowledge of SDLC, continuous integration, Test/Dev processes etc.
- Proactive attitude a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile Training experience would be a bonus