Meet Our Team:
As part of Alter Domus the Senior Functional Tester is a crucial role to co-ordinate all the tests needed at different milestones by different stakeholders as we digitise Alter Domus onto workflow tools. As a key member of the Workflow Centre of Excellence (CoE) team, you will work with a passionate and driven set of business leaders, CoE team and 3rd party vendors, delivering the digitisation of the business onto Workflow technology and ensuring all tollgates have the right test planning and co-ordination needed. Picture Yourself at Alter Domus:
Alter Domus is changing the way we work, building the alternative financial services company of the future. In this role, you'll help us build the future of Alter Domus, working with the business on transforming the business and functionalisation of common processes/activities. You will do this while ensuring maximum efficiency by connecting the dots and delivering improved productivity, re-engineering prioritising re-usability and consulting the business units on their future of work roadmaps with an ultra-practical mindset.
Your no.1 objective is to ensure that what we build in Workflow tools to digitise processes in Alter Domus, carries all the features for each sprint planning needed as well as the tests needed to verify that everything that was built was as per specification. What You'll Do at Alter Domus:
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to develop high quality test plans, training and management of such testing at each crucial tollgate across all phases of a project including but not limited to: scope definition, requirements analysis, functional and technical design, application build. Liaising with the business unit leader owning the end product of the workflow tool, LSA on product configuration, unit testing, functional/SIT and UAT and production deployment. Some stakeholders may be 3rd parties, which you need to hold accountable that as and when tests are carried out, that they have built what was intended to be built.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage the team with the allocation of tasks and will be responsible for the completion of the entire cycle of QA testing
- Liaise with Project Manager regarding project progress, impediments, release Schedules
- Train new QA members
- Continuously innovate and program manage quality initiatives
- Team and people management skills
- Oversee all testing operations and Automate as much of the QA and testing process as possible
- Experience of delivering business benefits for large scale Program
- Managing and planning resources, responsibilities and schedules
- Responsible for design and execution of QA test plans and validation procedures along with the responsibility for Estimations, prioritizations, Overall plans and coordinating testing activities.
- As the test lead you will be involved in Sprint planning, understanding User cases, designing the test approach for workflow applications
- Experience in Digital Transformation projects (highly desirable)
- Establishing automation Strategy for the applications, implementation of the automation in reducing the testing cycle time, full Execution of QA Process, and bringing things for a closure
- Confident in leading functional testing activities in projects and releases and be responsible to provide daily and weekly test reports to the clients
- Strong knowledge of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered software
- Proactive approach to work & proven experience in process improvement