You will be part of an IT cross-functional team that delivers an end-to-end service to the business; from collecting the requirements to the implementation. You'll be working closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify business needs, define product, oversee that the development matches the defined requirements. You will be responsible for eliciting, analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders. As a Business Analyst you will have several responsibilities:
- Requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with business units that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value.
- Collect and analyse the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology and business experts.
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications
- Run workshops, training sessions and write user manuals for end users
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project. Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies.
- Understand and follow appropriate SDLC and quality validation processes.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking, find solutions to complex business processes
- Demonstrated focus on quality and details
- Have the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Good organizational skills and time-management skills.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.