We have an exciting new opportunity for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our talented tech team. This is a highly visible position that will require daily interaction with the business users to support break/fix, ad hoc service requests and release management. While production support is the primary responsibility, duties will also include release management, DevOps, and contributing to our platform strategy to drive continuous improvements. You will work closely with our Engineering and Product Teams to deliver best-in-class support to our growing user base. This is a unique opportunity to join a stable and fast-growing business that has a demonstrated track record of career advancement and rewarding talent. Responsibilities:
Requirements and skills:
- You will diagnose and troubleshoot software by debugging code.
- As a team player, you should be able to interact with application support and developers to research and identify permanent solutions to common issues.
- Actively work on hotfixes and other code amendments.
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and provide prompt and clear feedback on error resolutions.
- Operate APM tools and develop alerts based on telemetry data.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes, wikis and manuals.
- Customer oriented attitude, our members understand that putting customers first is part of the team's DNA.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Professional experience with at least one OOP language such as Java, C++, C#.
- Professional experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring) tools.
- Professional experience with relational databases.
- Professional experience with HTTP protocol.
- Experience with Azure Cloud and Azure DevOps will be considered as an asset
We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.