AIS Fund Administration Manager
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
AIS Fund Administration ManagerThis managerial position is within the Private Equity & Real Assets Fund Services Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Solutions Group.
The position interacts with all levels of professionals both internally and externally. Therefore, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are required. Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments. The position is responsible for maintaining direct client relationships and managing and directing the day-to-day accounting and administration for several client sponsored investment funds.
- Direct and/or indirect management and supervision of all subordinate staff levels
- Maintain primary day to day contact relationship with client for all administrative and accounting matters
- Review and approve all transactions (money movement, trades, etc.) in accordance with established guidelines
- Plan internal workflow to ensure internal processing and client deadlines are met
- Manage client expectations with both client contacts and fund investors, as necessary
- Review quarterly and annual financial work papers including portfolio schedules, accruals and partner capital allocations
- Review and/or prepare capital call and distribution calculations; related notices to investors (as necessary); perform final review and authorize release of merged notices to investors
- Review periodic bank and cash reconciliations and post journal entries
- Review quarterly management fee calculations
- Review and/or preparation of various client related correspondence
- Coordinate client deliverables, both with clients and internally, such as financial statements, capital calls and distribution notices
- Coordinate annual audit and tax return preparation with accounting firms
- Review and/or preparation of waterfall calculations and capital account allocations
- Review limited partnership agreements and offering memoranda and assist staff in ensuring all accounting procedures and calculations are consistent with governing documents
- Maintain working relationship with all client contacts, including investment professionals, investors, auditors, lawyers and banking personnel
- Meet all requirements for the performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals.
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required
- Candidates must have a university degree (accounting degree strongly preferred; business, mathematics, finance or economics degree required)
- Audit or private equity/real assets experience is very desirable, but not required
- A number of years of previous fund accounting or audit experience, including supervisory experience
- Strong computer skills are required, especially Microsoft Excel and other MS Office products.
- Knowledge of AIS systems (iGLS, ISS, Investran) is an advantage but not essential