AML/CFT Compliance Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Support the Head of Compliance Monitoring and Senior Management, this opportunity will involve managing and advising on all Aml Regulations, interpretation of the applications of the regulations specific to the firm and oversight on the business proposals where relevant.
- Act as a source of expertise and subject matter expert on relevant AML and CFT regulatory requirements
- Manage compliance risk by ensuring all parts of the group are aware of and operate within all applicable regulatory frameworks.
- Review and provide advice on data privacy aspects
- assessments/gap analysis, assessing controls across the lifecycle of personal data
- Supporting and delivering internal data protection and CFT reviews
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers) pertaining to client due diligence and CDD techniques
- Monitoring and implementing processes/policies for CTF/AML regulations.
- Remain up to date with upstream legislation and risk challenges facing the organisation.
- Assist in drafting and documenting procedures, policies and processes as necessary
- Facilitate regular and ad-hoc reporting to senior management and stakeholders.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services/insurance with strong background in AML/CFT Compliance Management
- 3rd level Degree in Law, Business, Finance Economics or a related discipline
- Professional qualification (ACOI or other relevant discipline) would be preferable.
- Knowledge of key legislative/regulatory
- Open to exciting opportunities and a commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Confident approach with the ability to communicate with a range of people including regulators, external advisors and senior management within the business
- A team player, who can react positively to very demanding challenges and tight deadlines, without loss of accuracy
The AML/CFT Compliance Manager role provides a candidate with a great opportunity to demonstrate their skills knowledge and ability to lead and protect a market leading company with the interpretation of current regulations
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact Ciarán O Connell on 01-8746770. Or email: email@example.com