AVP - Transfer Agency Oversight (Dublin)
The AVP - Transfer Agency Oversight role is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to manage a Cash and Trade Operations team based in India, apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge to reach solutions and ensure deliverables are completed efficiently and accurately. Responsibilities:
- Will act as second in command to the TA Manager and work in a client facing role, speaking on Internal & External Forums
- Review service quality, production systems, and client reporting within cash and trade operations
- Analyze complex and variable issues to resolve issues and ensure team deliverables meet performance and quality expectations
- Recommend quality reviews of cash management services, production systems, and client reporting
- Manage performance, identify areas of development/training and make recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, hiring, etc. of team
- Contribute to planning, budget management and formulation of procedures
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance
- Experience in a related Funds / Middle Office or Cash & Trade Operations role
- Ideally have Leadership experience for an offshore team
- Join a team of up to 10 people onsite in Dublin
- Proven experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Effective verbal and written communication and analytical skills
This role is permanently based in Dublin.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IE
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .