AWS Cloud Engineer - Dublin
€90-130k + bonus Job description: Client
One of the world's most prestigious multi-strategy funds in their Dublin office. With huge autonomy within small teams, they share a core infrastructure platform but encourage their traders and quants to pursue unique investment strategies, consistently delivering high quality returns independent of the general market.
They've got a fantastic name in the industry with good reason; paying strong salaries on both base and bonus, and a superb tech culture. Role:
Unique opportunity for a hands-on developer to work on a state-of-the-art multi-cloud compute and data platform. Your primary responsibility will be overseeing a large multi-account AWS platform which enables multiple application development teams to host capabilities in AWS. This will involve designing, building and supporting core platform capabilities (e.g. global network connectivity, CI/CD shared infrastructure) or features of a global security and infrastructure orchestration platform.
You must have experience deploying and supporting your own production-ready code in AWS, plus automating the build and management of a wide range of AWS cloud infrastructure, ideally in Python.
This role would be perfect for a self-starter who is comfortable working independently, on a deadline, and under the pressure that comes with a fast-paced environment. Skills and Experience Required:
- Solid experience collaborating with customers to develop AWS solutions
- Sound knowledge of systems engineering - Linux, security and networking
- Experience designing & implementing CI/CD tools with infrastructure-as-code pipelines (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- Proficiency in cloud networking - connectivity, routing, DNS, VPCs, proxies, etc.
- Experience with any of the following: containerization, networking, security, automated configuration and state management, cross system orchestration
- Strong salary + bonuses
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Generous benefits package
If you feel you are suitable for this role or would like to know more, drop me an email or give me a call! Richard Allan
[t] +44 (0)20 3137 9574
€90-130k + bonus