Algorithmic Trading Account Manager
- Competitive EUR
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Azon Capital Markets
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
Our client is an Investment bank which deals primarily with hedge funds and institutional clients. They are looking to hire an experienced account manager to maintain and build relationships with systematic trading clients.
• Support day to day client activity; monitor client flow, primary client escalation
• Track, manage and resolve client issues, working with relevant internal teams
• Handle all aspects of trade flow from execution, booking and settlement. Act as escalation point for middle and back office teams.
• Technical account management; Perform regular client reviews (MIS, Limits, Requests etc) and engage internal/external stakeholders as necessary
• Build and maintain internal key working relationships across Technology, Equities, Equity Finance, TCU, Middle Office and with external vendors and market participants
• Degree educated
• Good basic financial markets understanding
• Experience and knowledge of Equity markets and low latency technology
• FIX , Advanced Excel/VBA
• Exposure to hedge funds/proprietary trading firms
Our client is looking for both junior and seasoned professionals so all levels will be considered at this stage. Very attractive package plus bonus. Please contact Michael Costello at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.