Investment Services & Fund Accounting is the operational backbone of Fidelity International. We provide the middle and back office functions for the company ranging from trade settlement, corporate action processing and NAV generation.
Investment Services & Fund Accounting (ISFA) is the operational backbone of Fidelity International, crucial to the accurate, timely and efficient administration of our funds. Located in several global locations, including Dublin, we provide the middle and back office functions for the company ranging from trade settlement, corporate action processing and NAV generation, through to the production of reports and accounts for our funds.
What you'll do
Working on a 12 month fixed term contract you will be expected to assist in the completion of all Pricing tasks and duties required to be completed in order to accurately value all assets held by the FIL funds.
- Daily checking, investigating, calculating and correcting various security prices using pricing vendors such as Bloomberg and Reuters
- Ensure that the department meets daily internal/external deadlines
- Adherence to departmental procedures
- Sign off security prices which have exceeded set tolerances
- Sign off documentation which will be published to other internal/external departments
- Relevant degree or qualification, with a high numeracy content
- Experience in financial services
- Experience in use of Bloomberg, Reuters or other Market Data products
- Proven ability to communicate and work with all levels of personnel
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a time critical environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Problem solver with keen analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If you have an aptitude for finance and accounting, thrive on continual learning and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast moving environment we'd love to hear from you.