Analyst - Infrastructure & Energy
- Market leading package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 18 Jan 19
Our client, a new Infrstructure & Energy fund are looking to hire an Associate to join their team for a Q2 start.
This is a unique opportunity for a strong individual to join the recently established Energy & Infrastructure team within Ireland.
- Preparation of credit papers.
- Managing existing portfolio of credit exposures.
- Conducting financial modelling and valuations for all project finance transactions.
- Assessing industry research and trends in the power and energy sectors
- Developing internal memorandums
- Building a network of contacts with key intermediaries in the energy & infrastructure sector
- 3rd level degree in finance, economics or a mathematical discipline
- CFA Level 1 is advantageous.
- 2-4 years of credit and financial modelling experience.
- Experience in negotiating large commercial contracts is also a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To discuss this opportunity in further detail and in the strictest of confidence, please contact email@example.com.