We have partnered with a International Real Estate group who are hiring a Corporate Finance Analyst to join its Finance team in Dublin to support its Development & Investment team.
- Key role in sourcing, negotiating and executing new project debt facilities in support of the company’s ambitious growth targets
- Compiling information memoranda and excel models in connection with new development finance projects
- Developing key relationships with multiple professionals involved in development financing, including cost managers, solicitors and valuers
- Ad-hoc financial projects and financial analysis assignments with a focus on corporate finance and business planning
- Provide financial analysis support to other departments, handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Accountancy/ Business or Real Estate primary degree level
- Excellent Excel Modelling / PowerPoint/ Report Writing skills
- Key interest in corporate finance and real estate development
- Excellent attention to detail
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via +353 86 106 9433, email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.