- Review and negotiation of investment fund documentation on behalf of IQ-EQ Fund Management (Ireland) Limited.
- Review and negotiating contracts, principally investment fund related, on behalf of IQ-EQ.
- Contact point for external lawyers.
- Project manager in respect of investment fund document review & approval process.
- Irish qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Experience within the Irish Investment Funds sector
- Good knowledge of the AIFMD and UCITS regimes.
- Experience in any or all of the following would be an advantage:
- in-house with a Fund Management Company/MiFID Firm.
- the property sector.
- the establishment of funds in other EU jurisdictions.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices. Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.