We are currently working with an industry leading, global private credit platform who is looking to add to their team in Dublin. They have a demonstrable track record of lending directly to European corporates. Suitable candidates will have experience working in an Investment/M&A or Debt background.
- Evaluation of new investment opportunities
- Undertaking detailed due diligence of target companies and sectors
- Financial statement and balance sheet analysis
- Constructing detailed financial models and investment memos
- Attending meetings with management of potential investee companies
- Continuous monitoring of performance of existing portfolio companies
- Participation in investment committee discussions
- An excellent academic background including a minimum of 2:1 Honours degree
- CFA or ACA qualification is desirable
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an investment-related role
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to build a financial model from scratch
- Good verbal and effective written communications skills, including the ability to prepare and deliver reports and presentations
There is a strong salary and a bonus potential (100%) on offer for the successful candidate. If you meet the above criteria and would like to arrange a private & confidential conversation please apply via the link below or reach out at email@example.com.