Associate Data Quality Analyst - Data Services (Charles River)
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Associate Data Quality Analyst - Data Services (Charles River)Background: The CRD Data Management Service (DMS) provides security data validatation services to our Clients. Using Charles River's data validation engine, a daily data quality report is provided to each of our Clients. Any validation exceptions will be researched and resolved in a timely fashion. As a Data Specialist, you will be an integral player in providing key services to our Clients. You will be expected to run data validation for multiple clients. You must be self-motivated, self-driven and results oriented.
- Analyse Client data requirements in equity and fixed income domain.
- Ensure data integrity by researching validation exceptions.
- Provide daily data quality reports to multiple clients.
- Research any data exceptions and challenge invalid data with vendors.
- Act as first line for client trouble reporting. Escalate as appropriate.
- Document new client requests issues and resolution.
- Monitor new client requests to ensure priority fields are populated correctly.
- Support future Data Service offerings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - the ability to articulate issues, options and resolutions both orally and in writing.
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to multi -task.
- Proven ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive account management skills.
- A track record of balancing the demands of multiple client accounts.
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills and ability to propose and implement solutions.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
Qualifications & Experience.
- University degree (Finance/Technology/Engineering fields preferable)
- Exposure to and level of comfort with financial data.
- Knowledge in the following areas desirable but not essential; MS SQL Server, Excel, ETL Tools eg Kettle, Text Pad and/or other text manipulation tools
- General understanding of SaaS.