Audit Assistant Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Change Recruitment Group
- 25 Jan 19
EXTERNAL AUDIT ASSISTANT MANAGER BIG 4 DUBLIN, IRELAND, EU SALARY: COMPETITIVE
Calling all talented Audit Professionals! Opportunities of a lifetime in Dublin, Ireland! Sponsorship available!
Are you a talented Audit Professional dreaming of an opportunity in one of the world’s fastest growing economies at the heart of Europe? If so, this is the role for you.
Due to continued success and growth in the Irish market, exciting opportunities have arisen for talented External Audit Professionals to join a leading, global accountancy and business advisory firm in one of the EU’s most fantastic cities - Dublin. As an integral part of the firm’s national and global audit practice, you will enjoy a rewarding career and benefit from ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture and flexible and agile work practices that focus on people's wellbeing, driving innovation and entrepreneurship. As an Assistant Manager in the Audit team you will build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. In return, you will get to work with some of the world’s most significant Consumer Business and Technology clients and find a global network of support, leadership opportunities and diverse thinking. There is no limit to what you can achieve.
Ireland is a great place for business and a great place to live. Home to the EU headquarters of some of the world’s most significant companies (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and Microsoft to name a few) Dublin, Ireland’s capital city, has exceptional people famous for their warm welcome and ‘can do’ attitude
A winning combination of talented people, an international and diverse workforce, attractive business taxes, commitment to the EU and an exceptional track record sets Ireland apart. The country is home to entrepreneurs, innovators and business leaders in every sector. Expats are also attracted by a beautiful unspoilt environment, sea and mountains on their doorstep and a world-famous, vibrant social and cultural scene.
· Responsibility for leading and completing audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels
· Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained
· Contributing to the development of the Audit practice within the Irish market
· Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands
· Working with other departments (e.g. tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients
· As an expert in risk assessment and audit response, you are also required to obtain an understanding of the entity and its environment including the entity’s internal controls
· Continuously gathering, updating and analysing information throughout the audit process
· Apply your knowledge of relevant accounting standards applicable to the entity
· Perform risk assessment procedures or provide a basis for the identification and assessment of risks of material misstatement
· Big 4 or mid-tier Audit firm experience, familiar working in an environment that complies with auditing and accounting standards, relevant laws and regulations, ethical standards and independence requirements
· Experienced Audit professional with expert knowledge of relevant accounting standards
· Proven experience delivering high quality audits via appropriate use of technology, tools, guidance and methodology
· Qualified accountant with CAI accounting qualification or international equivalent and a strong academic record
· Excellent analytical skills and a strong eye for detail
· Strong commercial and market awareness
· Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging and dynamic work environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to write clear, concise reports
· Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence