As part of the Finance division of Macquarie's Financial Management Group, you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
What you offer
- You will join our Balance Sheet and Statistical Reporting team as an Executive and contribute to the success of this high performing team. You will be responsible for the preparation of balance sheet and statistical deliverables due to external regulators such as Central Bank of Ireland, and Bundesbank and associated activities such as identifying operational process enhancements, automation, and implementation of changes to reporting requirements. You will have the opportunity to use your knowledge of controls and risk management to enhance current processes in the balance sheet and statistical reporting. You will regularly engage and consult with internal stakeholders including data teams, business units, IT and risk management teams and will also be able to collaborate, engage with and nurture working relationships with stakeholders across the group.
- A tertiary degree in Business/Commerce and hold, or be working towards, a Chartered Accountant or similar professional designation.
- Previous experience and knowledge of regulatory reporting (preferred)
- Knowledge and a passion for data and regulatory reporting in a control environment
- Strong relationship building skills and stakeholder management skills will also be paramount to your success in this role.
- Strong technical skills, especially Excel will be essential
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply.
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About the Financial Management Group
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
In our Financial Management Group you will work in the financial hub of Macquarie, driving real change for our businesses. You will be part of a team that plays an important role building relationships with our regulators, partners, communities and shareholders - all of which play a key role in upholding Macquarie's brand. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.