Who we are looking for:
Working in the Bank Loans transformation team, the Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the transformation program by working with the business and IT teams to write requirements, perform system testing and implement new or improved functionality relating to Bank Loans. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
- Analysing the structure of the Bank loans business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives
- Identifying and documenting any problems with the current business model
- Lead workflow analysis, data analysis, requirements analysis for current and future state operating models and architecture
- Build strong relationships with business and IT teams
- Manage or participate in various stages of the transformation lifecycle (solution design, integration and testing, implementation and operational readiness).
- Become a product and platform SME for State Street Bank Loans services
- Provide regular status updates and support program management as directed
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Carrying out periodic quality checks