Our European Corporate Trust business and team in Dublin is seeking to appoint a Loan Administrator on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis initially, but with the intention to retain this person after the initial 12 months.
The role holder will be required to build and maintain effective relationships across the Bank and its parent, as well as with external parties and stakeholders.
The role holder will be part of a specialist team and will be expected to exhibit team work, attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines, detailed technical knowledge with the ability to manage a heavy and varied work load.
- Accurately set up and maintain system of records for our portfolio of deals. Tasks include but not limited to applying Principal payments, PIK’s, Interest, fees, Rate sets.
- Maintain accurate trackers for SWAP’s ensuring all relevant funds are received and paid out by the appropriate deadlines.
- Instruct external payments including SWAP’s, Lender of Records, Overpayments.
- Accurately report Cash movements/positions to Treasury on a daily basis
- Ability to resolve transactional and deal related issues
- Review and respond to Analytic requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain a current level of industry knowledge and comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable government regulations
- Adhere to all policies and procedures and have an ability to implement and monitor controls
Essential experience, skills and competencies:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Financial Services within a similar role
- Or recent qualification in finance (Degree/Masters) with a specialisation in this area
- Ability to operate within a busy Team Environment, build relationships across business lines, strong communications skills
- Ability to manage a heavy and varied workload while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet demanding and tight deadlines
- Core hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday, however a flexible approach to work schedule is required to meet the demands of the role