Job Description & Requirements
Under the direction of the Head of Finance, in collaboration with Treasury and global cashiering, this position will support cash management functions related to exception processing for brokerage customer receipts and disbursements such as:
- Monitor and resolve customer funding exceptions.
- Resolve transaction discrepancies between the firm's internal system and the bank statement.
- Interface with compliance, risk, customer service and other internal groups on customer funding exceptions.
- Interface with banks on customer funding issues.
- Identify and design improvements to cashiering systems and payment methods.
- Execute payments via SWIFT messages to banks.
- Participate in a variety of projects.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in a similar position would be a plus.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and use of these tools to present data clearly and concisely.
- High attention to detail and accuracy as well as logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- High degree of comfort with computers and technology.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must, fluency in Hebrew is an advantage.
Interactive Brokers Ireland Limited, a subsidiary of publicly traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Singapore and Australia.
Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info