Change & Programme Management Lead
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
In your new role as Change & Programme Management Lead you will lead Departmental Change and Project Management. Ensuring change is implemented across departmental functions efficiently and correctly. Close liaisons will be required with key stakeholders within EMEA and Asia-Pacific
Purpose of your role
In this role you will lead Departmental Change and Project Management. Ensuring Regulatory,Business and technical change is implemented across departmental functions efficiently and risk controlled. Close liaisons will be required with key stakeholders within EMEA and Asia-Pacific, senior management and Product Development teams, ensuring new products and change are scoped, developed and delivered in accordance with best practice to agreed timelines.
The role involves working closely with the whole team on a daily basis, using Agile Scrum Methodology.
It also involves working closely with external and internal Technology functions, coordinating tasks and timelines between you.
Your key accountabilities
- Day to day Programme Management on multiple levels, with multiple stakeholders across EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Ownership of change delivery across functional and technical projects
- Keeping up to date with Compliance, Legal and Product requirements impacting team products and disclosures.
- Managing all requirements delivered to the team
- Keeping up to date with Company and Business structures, suggesting product and service changes accordingly.
- Log, track and update projects using JIRA.
- Liaise with other areas within Fidelity to maintain good relationships and open communication, ensuring a general awareness of project related activity.
- Identify and manage the risks that may impact on the completion of the project, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts.
- Refine project approach; agree templates to be used aligned with Agile. Deliver regular updates.
- Occasional Proof read and peer review of group output.
- Development, implementation and documentation of new procedures, plus continuous review of existing including SLA.
- Proactively identify and implement efficiency improvements.
- Identify and resolve issues, escalating where appropriate.
- Identify and manage risks, escalating where appropriate.
- To benefit from and support training and knowledge networks.
Your skills and experience
- Strong Project, Programme Management and Agile Scrum skills.
- Experience of managing Senior Stakeholders.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Process Improvement, Root Cause Problem Solving analysis, SIPOC analysis and proficiency with MS Visio desirable.
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the financial services sector would be a distinct advantage.
- A credible personal presence with the ability to instil confidence on both an internal and external basis. Expresses ideas clearly, and is easily understood. Able to build strong relationships with peers and business counterparts.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic with great attention to detail.
- Assertiveness, tenacity and enthusiasm.
- Self-starter who thrives on responsibility and sees problems as an opportunity.
- Ability to work constructively across levels, departments and countries.
- Passion for engaging people to get buy in to improving our risk approach across the organisation.
Key Competencies for the role
- Team Working: Sharing ideas, support and training of others.
- Initiating and adapting to change: Process improvements or Business driven.
- Information Gathering.
- Problem Solving: Inquisitive and including approach.
- Influencing and Negotiation: Communicate with impact, effectiveness & clarity.
- Stakeholder / Customer Management.
- Need for Excellence: Quality Orientation, Eye for detail, Quality controls.
- Delivers results: Takes ownership for delivery, Effective delegation