We are delighted to partner with an international renewable developer to appoint a Chief Commercial Officer to its leadership team where you will be responsible for execution and development of the Group's commercial and business strategy.
- Developing, refining, and executing the company’s commercial strategy in alignment with overall business objectives
- Leading the commercial team to ensure that the commercial team meets all objectives pertaining to quality, compliance, regulations, productivity, budget, and project management
- Leading the development of M&A operational plans and ensuring alignment with the group's overall business plans and specific strategic and tactical initiatives
- Leading deal execution, negotiating business terms, and works with legal counsel to finalize contracts.
- Managing multiple priorities and parallel processes to meet deadlines, utilising strong organisation, planning, and execution skillsets
- 10+ years experience in the energy or power sector is required
- Proven experience in commercial leadership roles within the energy or power-related industry
- Proven ability to establish and nurture relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Effective leadership abilities with a history of building and motivating high-performing teams
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact Diarmuid Clancy via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided