- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 11 Feb 19
The candidate should be a part qualified or qualified accountant with 1-3 years relevant experience.
Link Asset Services are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join their Corporate Services team which has responsibility for servicing a portfolio of aircraft leasing, corporate treasury and securitisation clients. The primary role of the client accountant would be to manage a portfolio of clients delivering accounting, tax and compliance services. Clients vary from multi-entity/multi-transaction platforms to single entity/single transaction. The role would provide the successful candidate with exposure to a dynamic and expanding unit, which now provides services to a portfolio of 600+ entities. The candidate should be a part qualified or qualified accountant with 1-3 years relevant experience.
* Preparation of periodic management accounts and consolidated management accounts to required accounting standard (GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines;
* Preparation of annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements to required accounting standard (GAAP and IFRS) and deadlines;
* Liaison with auditors to ensure annual audit completed within client and/or statutory deadlines;
* Liaison with the tax advisors to ensure corporation tax filings and payments submitted within statutory deadlines;
* Ensuring client fully compliant with other statutory obligations e.g. VAT, CBI, EMIR, FATCA, CRS;
* Attending and presenting at board meetings and drafting related board papers and minutes;
* Working with our Business Development Team on new business opportunities and the development of our services;
* Sharing information and providing training, guidance, advice and assistance to other team members as required;
* Other general administration duties.
* Pursuing an accounting qualification – ACA, ACCA or other relevant accounting qualification.
* Ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of client portfolio
* Ability to work effectively in fast paced, complex and dynamic work environment
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
* Technical Knowledge
* Organisation Skills
* Client Relationship Management