My client, a leading Custodian is currently looking for a Client Onboarding Manager with a custodian or securities services background for a large, long term transformation project. The candidate will be employed on a contract basis in Dublin.
• Manage and coordinate onboarding activity for new and existing clients
• Work to agreed timeline and manage client and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely delivery
• Provide post onboarding activity support for any internal or client queries
• Operate within the organization global operating model and within the defined risk framework
• Support sales process by presenting approach to client onboarding process and evidencing experience in this area
• Provide SME knowledge to the business teams on specific local applications as required and scheduled with BAU workload for Client Onboarding
Candidate must have:
• Proven experience working on Client Onboarding
• Custodian, Securities Services or Asset Servicing experience
• Good communication skills and stakeholder management
• Strong MS office skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and pressured environments
• Experience within Corporate actions, Settlements or Tax is a bonus
Job Title: Client Onboarding Analyst
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Rate/Salary: 300.00 - 550.00 EUR Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.