Client Reporting Analyst
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: Not Specified
- Job Type: Full time
A great position within State Street Global Advisors within the Client Reporting team.State Street
Based in Dublin, Ireland, this role is in the Client Administration area within State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) – State Street’s asset management organisation.
SSGA is a leading provider of investment management solutions to institutional investors. SSGA is one of the world's largest institutional asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under management. SSGA has global resources and talent focused on delivering competitive investment strategies and integrated solutions to our clients worldwide, across virtually every asset class, capitalization range, region, and style.
SSGA Ireland are now recruiting for a motivated, ambitious professional to join the Client Administration Unit. The Client Administration Unit is responsible for managing client events, unit dealing, and client reporting for SSGA Ireland. The department works closely with the Portfolio Managers, Client Relationship Managers and operational teams in Dublin and in other SSGA locations.
This role will involve working on the Client Reporting team within the Client Administration Unit. The role involves working as part of a small team that primarily are responsible for producing the monthly and quarterly investment management reports for SSGA Ireland clients and managing and responding to queries from clients, their consultants and auditors. The team is also responsible for producing the Fund Factsheets for certain Irish domiciled SSGA funds.
The successful candidate will have a good basic understanding of the fund industry, asset classes and fund structures. They will have the ability to work on their own initiative, to learn new activities quickly, to question processes and to communicate clearly.
Primary Responsibilities include
- Member of the Client Reporting Team within the Client Administration Unit.
- Work with the team to ensure that all client reports are produced and delivered to clients accurately and in line with deadlines.
- Work with the team to ensure all Fund Factsheets are produced and delivered accurately and in line with deadlines.
- Work with the team to manage and respond to ad hoc queries from clients, consultants and auditors in relation to the client’s investments and reports.
- Attend and participate in meetings with the client implementation teams to understand new client onboarding and restructure events and the corresponding client reporting requirements.
- Assist client facing teams with client queries.
- Work with colleagues to enhance procedures and to continually strengthen controls.
- Minimise errors. When they do occur, ensure that they are managed and communicated appropriately and as per SSGA policy.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships internal and external to SSGA Ireland.
- Active participation in team and department meetings.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have strong relevant experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Be ambitious and motivated to succeed within an operational environment.
- Have a high level of accuracy, good attention to detail, a strong awareness of risk, and understand the implication of errors.
- Be capable of working on own initiative
- Have strong organisational abilities
- Have a structured approach to work with the ability to be flexible when required
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal). Be capable of building cohesive relationships within the department and across other departments.
- Be a good team player.