Bloomberg Data Management Services delivers the worldâ€™s foremost Data Utility to the Financial Markets. Our clients experience immediate improvement in Data Quality, Operational Process & Control, Reaction to Change and Data Governance when they on-board to our Private Cloud -Hosted Service. Why Bloomberg Data Management Services?
At Bloomberg Data Management Services, youâ€™ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond as well as work on interesting challenging projects with a number of key partners both internally and externally. We are passionate about people who are excited by innovation, who care about our customers and want to help us achieve our mission to â€œSimplify Data Managementâ€. If this sound like you. Weâ€™d love to hear from you.
What is Bloomberg Data Management Services? Click on the link https://vimeo.com/191984727 and see for yourself! Weâ€™ll trust you to:
Youâ€™ll need to have:
- Lead the delivery of all Bloomberg Data Management Services (BDMS) on-boarding configuration activities both internally and externally in accordance with contracted service dedications
- Own the overall vision of the BDMS service to be provided
- Responsible for the definition of the configuration tasks/activities and the approach to the delivery
- Learning the BDMS product and its configurable components
- Working with the Sales, Lead Business, Product and Technical resources to analyse requirements and support the requirements through to delivery
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager in the dynamic planning process â€" prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Combine your functional and business knowledge to analyse customer business processes and system environment
- Managing and/or executing hands-on configuration of the BDMS solution
- Integration with other Bloomberg services and divisions in order to deliver the complete solution to the Client
- Communicate BDMSâ€™s capabilities and limitations to Clients
- Drive discovery workshops; facilitate large audience discussions and present solutions
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional user stories, epics and components
If this sounds like you:
- Extensive experience in a customer service delivery role
- Strong technology background with significant business experience within the Financial Services Capital Markets/Asset Management sectors
- Business applications delivery experience preferably but not exclusively within a consultancy practice
- Experience of programming languages (e.g. Python) a distinct advantage
- Experience configuring a micro service environment
- Experience using API technologies and Cloud based services (e.g. Azure, GCP, Snowflake, S3) an advantage
- Experience of delivering Managed Services for Enterprise Financial applications
- Experience with XSD and Xquery
- Experience of Agile development principles and practices
- Strong presentation and confirmed customer-facing skills
- Demonstrable ability to deliver in a challenging, complex and diverse environment
- Knowledge of Vendor Pricing and Reference Data Feeds (Bloomberg, Refinitiv, IDC, SIX Telekurs, S&P, Fitch, Moody's etc.)
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Ability to work in a process-driven high demand environment
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous activities across different business engagements.
- Delivery focus
- Can effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with different audiences
- Experience of the following peripheral tools: Issue Tracking (Jira), Wiki (Confluence), Source Code Management (Git), Build (Maven/ Ant)
experience in the use of metadata languages (YAML, JSON and XML)
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, colour, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org