Client Services - Team Leader
- 55k+ Benefits
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 14 Feb 19
Client Service - Team Leader Excellent role for an experienced Client Services Team Leader with a leading financial institution. The ideal candidate will be QFA qualified and have at least five years of operational management experience either in a banking environment or a wealth and asset management company.
Roles and Responsibilities
Delivering client experience to the highest quality through accurate, consistent and efficient manner interactions.
• Developing a long term Service Centre strategy to deliver a powerful vision of success and will demonstrate strength in leadership to guide the team through challenge and growth
• Responsible for the teams of Service Executives by creating a high-performance culture by setting stretching objectives for them self and their teams.
• Supporting the development and implementation of the Client Engagement and Client Service strategy, whilst ensuring it is aligned to the Front Office Stakeholder’s objectives
• Ensuring a high standard of risk control is adopted, policies and procedures are adhered, audit activity and ensuring our clients operate in a safe environment.
• Previous experience of providing excellent customer service either within financial services. (3-5 years)
• Analytical mindset when gathering information and facts in order to make key decisions
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) certification.