This is a role within the TTS Operations team based in the Dublin CSC. The successful candidate will be required to manage Service Representatives and Operators in a busy and dynamic environment and to ensure all day-to-day functions are carried out in a timely and efficient manner. Responsibility for a number of core areas:
- Support across Trade products, including , Guarantess, Supplier Finance and Export LCs/Collections including ownership of underlying issues requiring remediation
- Reviewing of processes to provide improvements and reduce issues experienced by clients
- Preparation of reports and Stats on trade products
- Assist on negotiations of the structuring of guarantee facilities
- Liaising with Citi's global network of branches to collate information for centralisation of facilities to our regional trade hubs
- Presenting information on Citi's trade offerings for RFPs / proposals
- Negotiation of guarantee facility documentation and guarantee texts
- Ensuring completion and lodgement of all associated Trade facility documentation
The primary focus of the job is to provide a high quality service to our internal and external customers by ensuring that our training levels, knowledge and understanding of the product offering is to a uniformly high standard, and ensure that any errors are noted and corrective action taken. Responsiblities:
- Escalate customer feedback, processing delays and errors appropriately
- Adhere to Compliance Standards and Operational Risk Policy
RISK / CONTROLS
Ensure continuous review of processes to identify potential control gaps and ensure upward reporting of any issues Immediate reporting of any PLE's, Facilitate input to MCA and ensure adequate action is taken to manage potential issues
TRAINING / DEVELOPMENT
Continuous assessment, tracking and reporting of staff training/skills deficiencies. Ensure the execution of staff training in accordance with the deficiency needs and associated target dates to ensure that service, quality and capacity levels are maintained in accordance with departmental goals. Manage staff skill sets, versatility matrices, and training goals for the next quarter including performance analysis of prior goals/activities. Create and deliver high quality and up to date training material for use in internal training courses and presentations
QUALITY / PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
Identify and implement process improvement. Provide technical guidance and growth. Maintain business relationships. Identify and implement service enhancements. Communicating on a timely basis the performance trends, standards and objectives, skill depth and process improvement initiatives for each
unit. Distribution/ availability of appropriate Unit MIS. Communicating on a regular basis the Unit Quality Objectives. Conduct and/or ensure completion of monthly team meeting and distribution of minutes Facilitate the identification, development and reporting of the priority process improvement plans of each
unit (i.e. MCA, CAP items). Conduct regular reviews with the Team Lead of closed, pending and new action items. Management of tasks, functions and resource in accordance Floor Standards and Quality
Objectives. Through regular reviews, processing error source cause analysis and self-assessment testing,
maintain accurate Process Control Manuals (PCM) and/ or Process Maps for all primary functions of each
unit. Ensure staff awareness. Contribute to maintenance and review of accurate and signed SLAs at all times Participate in projects and initiatives as required including coordinating requests for MIS or other ad hoc information across the unit
MANNING / RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Assisting with new/replacement hire requisition forms and coordinating the replacement hires in accordance with current hiring procedures Ensure at least monthly reviews of Unit Attendance/ absenteeism. Inform Dept. Manager of deviations/ potential deviations. Liaise with HR if breaches of policy as outlined in policy document. Management of overtime within Unit standards. Provide guidance, support and coach direct reports as applicable.
Capacity/resource management to support the timely execution of the functional tasks and responsibilities of the unit(s) , and departmental operating and performance standards. Ensure ownership and delivery of accurate collation and reporting of key MIS/Performance statistics for the unit. Timely and accurate delivery of Unit MIS to department Head Assist on client visits as required including producing decks and MIS Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a Service or Operations Role
- Good Cash Processing experience, with an in-depth knowledge of the hand offs between Citi platforms
- People management experience desirable
- Trade experience highly desirable
- Ability to quickly understand and resolve complex issues
- Possess highly effective written and oral communication skills; excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Self starter
- Proven Track record
- Qualifications in any related finance/operations/banking discipline will be valued.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role, provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
Operations - Transaction Services ------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
Cash Management ------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting