Company Secretarial Manager
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 11 Feb 19
To lead the Company Secretarial Team which has responsibility for servicing a portfolio of corporate treasury, securitisation and aircraft leasing clients.
Link IFS trading as Link Asset Services is the leading provider of corporate services to aviation leasing companies in Ireland.
With over 25 years’ experience in the industry and a team of over 60 experienced accountants and professionals, we provide tailored establishment, administration and accounting services to aircraft lessors, airlines, financial institutions and private equity funds setting up operations in Ireland.
Our clients benefit from our experience of administering more than 100 aircraft platforms involving over 700 aircraft, with an approximate value of over €25bn. With a diverse North American and Asian client base, our client activities cover a wide variety of asset classes including aircraft, engines, ships, helicopters, railcars, oil rigs and many others. Our scale means we can deliver best practice procedures and controls to clients and transactions of all sizes.
We provide a full suite of flexible outsourced administration services to aviation, finance and leasing companies.
To lead the Company Secretarial Team which has responsibility for servicing a portfolio of corporate treasury, securitisation and aircraft leasing clients. The primary purpose of the role is to drive best in class service delivery through efficient and effective processes and procedures. This role holder will need to implement a framework and culture that clearly differentiates the Link IFS Company Secretarial team from other players in the market.
Accountabilities and main responsibilities
- Ensuring the highest level of compliance with all aspects of company law within the client portfolio
- Demonstrate expertise relating to Directors statutory duties, disclosure requirements, and effective Board processes
- Provision of technical updates to stakeholders
- Provision of management information, reports and updates on a scheduled basis to the Senior Management Team
- To manage a team of qualified and part qualified Company Secretarial experts (5 FTE )
- Ensure team engagement in the continuous learning and development strategy of Link IFS
- Establish and maintain sound motivational people management practices. Ensure employee development is aligned to business objectives.
- Manage tracking and reporting of performance metrics to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- To challenge and promote efficient use of our systems and processes to enable growth and facilitate the expansion of our capabilities
- To identify and develop any correlations in service offerings across all divisional locations, encourage leveraged business opportunities and cross selling
- Active involvement in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- To obtain internal and external stakeholder feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) or equivalent
- Over 3 years’ experience in a Company Secretarial Role within the Financial Services industry
- Strong knowledge of Companies Act 2014
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a management team, demonstrating good organizational and analytical skills
- Proven track record of driving team initiatives and projects to completion
We want you to do well and grow with us, so we listen to our colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively impact the communities we work with, and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link.
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button…