- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: 70k-75k
- Job Type: Full time
Company Secretary- Dublin If you're looking for an interesting job with challenging work within Company Secretarial, then this is the role you could be looking for.
Company Secretary- Dublin
If you're looking for an interesting job with challenging work within Company Secretarial, then this is the role you could be looking for. The team of this major global bank is about to go through a big transition project. A Company Secretary is needed to make this project run as smoothly as possible. A great opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary to work in corporate services within a global corporate and investment bank in Dublin City. An ICSA qualification would be ideal, but part-qualified applicants, or those with extensive CoSec experience with interest in Company Secretary roles should absolutely get in touch.
To be a Company Secretary requires a commitment to detail, punctuality, and being able to manage several processes and tasks all at once. A large portion of these duties are administrative, such as document preparation, minute-taking, and coordinating meetings.
You will perform duties that are absolutely essential to the smooth running of the corporate services team. The work will be challenging, you will participate in various projects, and feel greatly rewarded, and compensated, for doing so.
The company offers a truly excellent benefits packages in addition to a competitive salary.
The right candidate for the Company Secretary job should have background that matches closely with the following:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business and Law) or equivalent
- ICSA certification
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Great interpersonal and multi-taking skills
Your duties in this Company Secretary job will include:
- Coordinating meetings
- Making board packs
- Minute taking of funds board meetings
- Overseeing the smooth running of the transition project
- Liaising with your Junior and Senior CoSecs to organise the workload and file reports
- Ensuring compliance obligations of the company are met by filing financial statements and statutory documents
For more information about this Company Secretary job, other Company Secretary jobs in Dublin, or compliance jobs and AML jobs in Dublin, please contact Kim Cody in Brightwater on 01-6621000 for a confidential talk.