- EUR65000 - EUR70000 per annum + Package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 26 May 19
My client are one of the worlds largest Asset Management companies with a huge emphasis on client relationships and offering cutting edge solutions which keeps them ahead of the competition.
Role & Responsibilities:
The focus of this role is primarily to provide hands-on delivery of compliance services to our buy-side clients.
Delivering service-related functions for Compliance Services clients:
- Initial service setup/implementation, including business requirements such as regulatory/legal requirements, business processes/workflows, exception management, reporting, and rules of engagement
- Compliance software rule writing/testing, report writing, exception management
- Compliance software configuration changes
- Compliance software upgrade/regression testing.
- Problem troubleshooting, support, and resolution.
- Advising clients on "best practices" and optimal use of Compliance software.
- Keep abreast of regional and global industry trends and regulatory issues.
- Work closely with colleagues across the regions globally to design and deliver regionally-relevant services.
- Effectively manage the internal systems, applications and controls to ensure adherence to the Global Compliance Services Workflow Procedures.
- Actively participate in internal projects to optimise and scale the service.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Proven experience with financial services, legal, securities trading and/or investment management compliance
- Demonstrable experience using a Rules based Compliance Engine.
- Knowledge of Investment Compliance Regulations e.g. UCITS III - V, MiFid, AIFMD etc.
- Ability to perform as a team member in a fast-paced, high-growth, mission critical service delivery environment with multiple projects and tasks with changing deadlines.
- Strong proficiency using windows based applications, including MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and MS Project.
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Creative and effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Displays initiative and is self-driven.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, Finance or a Technical Discipline.
- Proven experience working within Compliance, ideally within the Investment Management/Trading space.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.