An international investment bank is looking to hire a Compliance Director to support their Chief Compliance Officer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide regulatory compliance advice to senior business leaders in a MiFID company.
- Lead the company’s approach to financial crime
- Provide input towards the company’s Monitoring & Testing programme
- Analyze downstream regulation and assess impact to the company
- Build an internal Prudential Advisory framework
- Assist CCO & CRO with board reporting and regulatory liaison
- Promote a strong compliance culture within the company
- Significant regulatory compliance experience in a MiFID company or professional services firm
- Strong understanding of the CBI approach
- Professional Diploma in Compliance - Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (ACOI)
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Crime & GDPR