- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: Up to €50,000 + up to 20% bonus, pension and healthcare
- Job Type: Full time
This Dublin City Centre-based Insurance company is looking for a Compliance Officer from an Insurance background who has experience on the Legal and Policy side of Compliance. You'll need some experience working with Central Bank regulations, and in return you'll get an excellent remuneration and bonus/benefits package, an excellent location, and good work/life balance.
Role: Compliance Officer
Location: South Dublin City Centre
Salary Range: €40,000 - €50,000 (Depending on Experience)
This Compliance job is with an exceptional Insurance company based in the City Centre, close to Grafton Street, Trinity College Dublin, and the Irish Parliamentary buildings.
- Great location near DART line, Luas, and bus routes
- Excellent work environment with a very supportive and knowledgeable team
- Educational Assistance budget to help support you in your exams
- Comes with a fantstic Pension and Healthcare package, and additional perks (wellness programmes, sports teams etc.)
- Generous compensation and a salary bonus potential of more than 20%
The day-to-day of the job:
- Maintaining the running of the Compliance programme day to day, as part of a team
- Keep abreast of regulatory requirements, particularly around Insurance regulations, Central Bank of Ireland and EU requirements, Consumer Protection Codes, and GDPR/Data Protection
- Communicate with the Corporate Services team and closely liaise with the AML (Anti-Money Laundering) specialists, and operations teams
- Investigate and report on Compliance activity- a strong focus on GDPR, AML policy, CPC, and Risk
What you will need to have:
- A passion for delivering top-quality work
- A very strong academic background with a minimum qualification at Bachelor level, and a professional qualification (LCOI/ACOI/ACAMS)
- 2-3 years’ professional experience in Compliance/AML/Risk
- Exposure to or knowledge of Solvency II regulations
This is fantastic opportunity in Compliance. Call Kim Cody in Brightwater on 01-6621000 for more information, or apply with your CV here.