A leading wealth manager based in Dublin City Centre is currently looking for a compliance officer to join their team. This role offers excellent career progression, you will work directly alongside the chief compliance officer, assisting, preparing and implementing the annual compliance plan.
- Assist in conducting departmental compliance monitoring reviews
- Review and assist in the updating of financial crime risk assessments
- Carry out AML information checking - client due diligence checks
- Assist in the updating of the annual compliance plan and ad hoc compliance duties as required
- Preparing AML/CTF firm-wide risk assessments
You will have a number of years compliance experience in AML and MiFID regulations, coupled with a strong academic background in Legal, Finance or other appropriate Bachelor's degree. Key to success is your attention to detail and communication skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks and present information in a clear concise manner. A professional qualification (LCOI) or other is advantageous.