Exciting opportunities exist for Executives and Managers across the Government & Infrastructure team advising on all aspects of the development, structuring and financing of infrastructure and real estate projects
You will join a team of experienced professionals who bring to clients excellence in the planning, procurement and delivery of infrastructure. You will advise both public and private sector organisations that require support in developing and managing large scale infrastructure projects across a range of sectors. You will also advise on the long-term operation of assets and the creation of high performing organisations.
Candidates at Executive Level will be expected to help deliver client projects and support business developments. Working under the supervision of Managers, Directors or Partners both in Ireland and internationally on the following assignments:
- Strategic advice - various advices relating to strategic matters, which vary considerably from client to client
- Business planning & business case - various advices relating to strategic matters, which vary considerably from client to client
- Procurement – advising public and private clients in relation to the procurement of infrastructure assets through different forms of contracting and procurement models
- Mergers, buyouts and disposals - buying and selling businesses and assets in infrastructure sector
- Working effectively as a team member by sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior members on progress.
- Understanding client requirements, co-developing the approach with the client, and providing value to clients through insights, factual conclusions and advice.
- Review Excel models under supervision and arrive at preliminary conclusions.
- Understand, manipulate and interpret financial data and client information, drawing appropriate conclusions.
- Carry out relevant analysis and present your findings (both written and orally).
- Gathering, verifying and analysing information to formulate views.
- Day to day progression of assignments to include; planning, preparing and reviewing various forms of deliverables to include reports and presentations.
- A focus on anticipating and identifying risks that require escalation and subsequently escalating these risks to more senior staff as appropriate.
- Working closely with colleagues you will ensure that work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Risk Management guidelines.
- Actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening your internal and external relationships.
- Maintaining and constantly upgrading technical knowledge and personal skills.
- Ideally you will be Qualified ACA/ACCA / CA or equivalent qualification with a sound grasp of Irish GAAP and/or IFRS and financial accounting, combined with a high level of business awareness and a strong understanding of the factors that drive financial performance
- 3+ years’ direct and relevant infrastructure advisory/ corporate finance advisory experience having worked at in a similar infrastructure advisory practice or in banking, Government, economics, construction, funds management or industry.
- Highly numerate with a sound grasp of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the development or formal review of financial models is a pre-requisite
- Strong leadership skills, willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and client focus are important, as well as attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable organization and self management skills
- Excellent business development and relationship management skills