- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
- Job Type: Full time
Corporate Finance Analyst
Our client a market leader in providing advice to corporate, public sector, not for profit and financial institutions on Debt, Derivatives and Corporate Finance have an opportunity for an Analyst to join their growing team.
• Assist with new finance raisings on behalf of clients across a wide range of sectors incorporating both debt and equity raisings
• Assist in delivering full client services including advice on treasury and derivatives, financial strategy and planning and capital raisings
• Coordinate workstreams across multiple parties.
• Development and review of detailed excel financial models
• Preparing marketing documents, proposals for services and responding to public procurement tenders;
• Assist with overall business development
• Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence
Skills / Education
• Professional qualification - ACA, ACCA, CFA
• Strong financial modelling experience.
• Confident, self-motivated and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to manage work load and projects on time with appropriate resources.
• Experience with finance documentation, reviewing of transaction documentation and preparation of information memorandum.
• Highly motivated by working in a challenging / dynamic work environment.
If you are interested in this Analyst job or other accounting/analyst jobs in Financial Services, please contact Grace Caraher on 01 662 1000 for full details.