We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 5,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
As a permanent member of the team supporting Company Secretary services to clients, you serve as an important link between junior staff, management, and our clients. As a member of a professional services function you can continue to enhance your career within the funds industry, continue to expand your relationship management skills, build expertise in directing and mentoring staff, and serve as a quality reviewer on work prior to submissions to (senior) managers across private equity, private debt and real estate corporate entities. YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Taking a leading position within a team providing company secretarial services to Irish corporate and regulated fund structures with full ownership of your own portfolio;
- Forming relationships as the primary contact with both clients, Alter Domus operations teams and third-party service providers.
- Overseeing various company secretarial transactions (e.g. incorporation, share allotment, capital reduction, change of directors, strike off, amendment of articles of association, buy back, power of attorney, loan notes etc.) to include preparation and/or review of the necessary corporate approvals, Companies Registration Office and Central Bank of Ireland filings, statutory registers updates etc.
- Managing day-to-day company secretarial operations of the entities.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action.
- Training junior staff, delegating tasks, organising planning and reviewing work .
- Collaborating on setup and / or on-boarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures.
- Preparing for and attending board and shareholders' meetings, documenting, drafting and or reviewing and circulating minutes and actions agreed upon;.
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and ensuring annual and ad-hoc filing requirements are met.
- Proactive collaboration between the Co-Sec, Accounting, AIFM and Depositary teams as well as other Alter Domus offices, with a focus on client service delivery.
- Ensuring the internal processes are followed and logs/trackers are updated.
- Supporting team on client engagement and transactions.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one would be an asset but not a requirement .
- 3 years or more of relevant experience (company secretarial and managing corporate structures of a similar nature).
- Strong knowledge of compliance requirements and AML regulations.
- Possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
- Flexible and hands-on approach.
- Organised with an eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritise and to handle multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work across multiple levels.