- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €50k - €60k
- Job Type: Full time
Corporate Treasury Analyst
Job Description: This treasury operations role gives the opportunity to work in a modern, fast-paced, corporate treasury environment. Reporting directly to the head of treasury operations, the job will be focused on developing the SAP Treasury system including business processes, reporting and internal relationships. There will also day to day treasury activities to be complete.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop and enhance SAP Treasury business workflows
- Manage day-to-day and strategic relationship with internal counterparts and SAP excellence team
- Manage SAP Treasury static data workflows
- Participate and/or take the lead in SAP Treasury projects
- Daily Bank Account Reconciliations
Some more info on the role:
- The reason for this hire is due to an internal promotion into Corporate accounting.
- This hire will be a part of the operations team in Treasury, consisting of 4 people currently: Head of Treasury, Treasury Manager, a relationship manager, and an analyst. This hire will be the 5th person in Operations.
- The wider Treasury function totals 13 people and also includes teams in front office (moving money) and Back office (payments processing). Operations is more about managing systems, general infrastructure.
- This hire will focus on managing relationships with the Paris SAP Treasury team, seeing projects through to the end and building on the business relationships both externally (Paris) and internally with stakeholders.
- It is imperative that they find somebody with an analytical mind to look at workflows/processes/procedures and to understand how/when to streamline//improve/add to processes and workflows.
- As well as this, you will be expected to do the usual Treasury operations role also: FX, IR swaps, cash management, funding, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised, with ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Willing to challenge processes, embrace an ever changing environment and offer new ideas
- Strong communication skills
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Information Technology
- Knowledge of treasury/banking products and processes an advantage