Our Human Resources team based in Dublin supports Ireland and Germany and collaborates closely with regional Human Resources Business Partners and Centres of Excellence to deliver a best-in-class Human Resources service.
At Macquarie, we are working to create lasting value for our communities, our clients and our people. We are a global financial services group operating in 34 markets and with 54 years of unbroken profitability. You'll be part of a supportive team where everyone - no matter what role - contributes ideas and drive outcomes. What role will you play?
You will provide advisory services to Human Resources Business Partners, business managers, and employees on local HR polices and work closely with our regional and global human resources department, applying your expertise to a range of initiatives. These include rewards, wellness, diversity equity and inclusion, policies and practices, employee relations and vendor relationships. You will continuously look for opportunities for process improvement and digitalisation of the local HR processes. What you offer
- Relevant generalist experience in Human Resources in an international business environment, financial services preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of local regulations and associated policies in both Ireland and Germany
- Awareness and understanding of local cultures
- Flexibility in style and approach to assist the business to achieve their strategy
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Be highly numerate with an ability to interrogate, interpret and draw conclusions from multiple data sources, and have an aptitude for identifying issues and determining solutions.
We love hearing from anyone inspired to build a better future with us, if you're excited about the role or working at Macquarie we encourage you to apply. Benefits
Macquarie employees can access a wide range of benefits which, depending on eligibility criteria and location, include:
About the Corporate Operations Group
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
- One wellbeing leave day per year and minimum 25 days of annual leave.
- Primary carers are eligible for minimum 20 weeks paid leave and minimum 6 weeks for secondary carer
- Paid volunteer leave and donation matching
- Range of benefits to support your physical, psychological and financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition and service awards
In our Corporate Operations Group, you will work at the heart of Macquarie. Join a collaborative team who accelerate digitalisation, sustainability and social impact for the benefit of our people, customers, shareholders and communities. Our teams include technology, digital transformation and data, operations, human resources, business services, corporate strategy and solutions and the Macquarie Group Foundation. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including color and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.