Elevate Partners are delighted to be mandated on behalf of a global investment firm who are looking to add a Credit Analyst to their Dublin team.
- Develop deal and investment pricing with the capacity to develop internal financial models.
- Liaise cross - functionally across various departments in the firm to support transactions, sector coverage focusing on Aviation Finance.
- Evaluate new transactions by performing thorough analysis of the DD information, credit risks, asset valuation etc.
- Attending credit committee discussions with managemnet (some ad hoc travel required).
- Minimum 3- 6 year's experience, ideally form a credit - oriented fund manager, structured finance or other investment banking role.
- Strong excel skills with emphasis on financial modelling as it is a key component of the role.
- Excellent analytical ability, commercial acumen and demonstrated desire to work within the industry.
- Highly organised and solutions oriented with the ability to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines.
For more information or to discuss this opportunity in confidence, contact Niamh Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly within.