Credit Analyst - Real Estate
- Competitive Base + Bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 12 Feb 19
Our Client, a leading financial services provider based in Ireland, are looking to expand their lending team.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Support the management of existing portfolios of commercial real estate loans.
- Assist Lending Managers in the origination of new loans.
- To assist in the analysis, preparation and presentation of Credit Applications.
- Execution of all commercial lending transactions.
- 2+ years of experience in a lending or credit role.
- QFA Qualified, CFA Desirable.
- Familiarity with the credit application process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Commercially minded and enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills. Excel modelling experience preferred.
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, please contact our senior consultant Tom on 01 – 5079273.