Credit Specialist - Head Of/Manager/Risk/Analyst/Lending/Real Estate/Underwriting
- Excellent package
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 16 Apr 19
Our Client, a Global Financial And Fund Services Firm, Is Looking For A Diverse Selection of Ambitious Candidates For A Host Of Credit Related Roles
We are looking for driven and adaptable candidates for a selection of roles ranging from Senior Management to Junior Analyst's
We would like to speak to candidates who have experience in:
Corporate Banking, Lending, Restructuring, Underwriting, Risk Management, Risk Analysis.
Responsibilities will depend on which area of credit the successful candidates have experience with.
- 2+ years in the financial, avation, banking, investment industry.
- 3rd level degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking or post degree qualifications e.g. QFA, ACA, ACCA, LCOI, APA.
- Financial Reporting Experience.
- Ability to communicate to a high level in regards to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience using Excel with VBA, SQL and SAS and advantage.
- Experience Managing Teams.
- Team Player.
- Timely and effective problem solving and decision making.
This firm is a leader in it's sector that has a collaborative enviroment and invests heavily on their employees development and well-being. Very competitive in the market on salary with a fantastic benefits package.
If you have credit experience and would like to learn more about a particular role mentioned above then get in touch with our consultants Aran Rooney and Conor O'Keeffe:
+ 1 8746770