FNZ Ireland is a member company of the FNZ Group .
Since it s formation in 1998, IPSI has become one of Europe's leading providers of third party services to the insurance and investment market, has issued more than 1.7m policies on behalf of its partner clients, and has supported its client's needs throughout 15 international jurisdictions.
Our ambition is to continue our growth by continuing to offer excellent service to our existing clients, by acquiring new clients and by extending the range of services on offer. The Job:
The Customer Operations Administrator with fluent Spanish role is to work within a team or teams on normal day to day work to consistently deliver the expected excellent customer service standards, to maintain excellent client relationships and to escalate any actions where appropriate within agreed SLA's.
Reporting to the Service Coordinator / Customer Operations Manager, the successful applicant will:
- Complete team work within the required SLA's and making sure own work and the overall team meets their daily SLA's
- Deliver a top class customer service to all internal and external customers
- Handle level 1/level 2 queries on a daily basis. Provide telephone support during agreed hours where required. Respond promptly to emails, correspondence, telephone calls and technical queries from IPSI's clients, distributors and policyholders in Spanish
- Quality-check outgoing policyholder documentation and incoming policyholder requests (i.e. in Spanish)
- Handle any complaints received in relation to the service provision
- Provide support to the Service Coordinator / Team Manager as required
- Gain an adequate understanding or our services and the products we administer .
- May be responsible for additional tasks outside the normal day to day work
- May be asked to work on project work within their team, department or FNZ Ireland
- Represent client at internal meetings/huddles and influence colleagues on priority and delivery dates
- Report on own work progress on a daily or weekly basis as agreed
- Responsible for making sure all their work is completed to a high standard
- To identify & escalate errors occurring within the team. To suggest solutions and controls required
- Contribute to the development of service standards and play a part in delivering these standards
- Help implement controlled manual solutions while system functionality is being developed.
- Test and document the operating effectiveness of departmental controls. Adhere to our control framework to a high standard to ensure audit and quality standards are maintained at all times.
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven ability to operate in a fast- moving environment to deliver service meeting expectations.
They will also have:
- Experience in a similar working environment or industry
- Experience in the Spanish market would be an advantage
- An ability to work in a small flexible team operating to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong customer service orientation.
- It is essential that the potential jobholder be able to analyze & process requests based on receipt of documentation in Spanish
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Communicating and Influencing
- Delivering Superior Customer Satisfaction
- Drive for Results
- Team Work and Cross-Functional Collaboration
We reserve the right to select a shortlist from the expressions of interest received. The selection process employed will be at the discretion of the Group. FNZ supports Equal Opportunity and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.