- €70,000 - €80,000 DOE
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
A global investment manager is looking for a Data Manager with in-depth understanding of the architecture and flow of data within a complex financial services organisation. Liaising with end-to-end stakeholders and growing and developing a team of 6, you will have complete responsibility for the delivery of data services and MIS within the division. This is a huge opportunity for career growth as the project is young and the site and team are growing.
- People management – assess, develop and grow the existing team of 6 through a positive and pro-active approach of challenge, reward and recognition
- Relationship management – communication with and expectation management of multiple stakeholders from operations to front-office
- Technical expertise – understand the flow and architecture of financial data and use of SQL. Genuine interest in maximising efficiency and identifying new opportunities for insight.
- Problem solving – track record of seeking solutions and enhancing data management initiatives
If you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding this role please contact Laura Kennedy on 353 1 874 6770 or email@example.com