Exciting Opportunity in the World of Retirement Planning!
Are you passionate about shaping the financial futures of individuals and organisations? We're on the lookout for a skilled Defined Contribution Pension Consultant to join our dynamic team in Dublin or Cork WTW office!
The ideal candidate for this role holds a QFA qualification and a successful track record of consulting and business development experience. You also have an excellent technical understanding of the DC pensions landscape.
This role involves leading the delivery to Trustees and Corporate clients, (across both LifeSight and Consulting clients), and developing business opportunities with existing and new clients. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients, colleagues, and providers at all levels.
- Prepare and deliver reports, client advice letters, member communications, project plans, and business plans.
- Take responsibility for the timely delivery of services to clients in relation to provider updates and other standard service offerings.
- Demonstrate sound financial management through the budgeting and billing processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- QFA qualification is a requirement.
- Previous experience working as a consultant in a corporate pensions' environment.
- Successful track record of consulting and business development experience.
- Excellent technical understanding of the DC pensions landscape and both trust and contract-based plans.
- An excellent standard of written and oral communication.
- Flexible approach to work.
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. About WTW Retirement
WTW's Retirement business helps organisations develop retirement programs that meet their workforce needs and financial management strategies to deal with the impact of a wide range of uncertain future economic scenarios. We partner with other WTW businesses and clients around the globe to determine the best approaches to design, fund, govern, administer, invest and communicate retirement programs and their assets. #WTWLife #WTWCareers #Retirement #DefinedContribution #Pensions #Consultant