Developer, Cybersecurity Engineering, VP
Developer, Cybersecurity Engineering
State Street cyber architecture & engineering is looking for outstanding individuals with excellent intellectual and analytical capabilities, entrepreneurial problem-solving skills, strong communications, and influencing capabilities. A robust strategy, architecting, developing zero trust building blocks, deployment, and a passion for effecting change across the organization.
Cybersecurity engineers will solve complex security problems, developing embedded solutions for seamless security operations at scale, validation, and governance. Reports to:
Cyber engineering leadership Key Responsibilities
- Build robust security controls validation framework
- Lead the development and implementation of security systems design, POC, optimization, and drive solutions deployment.
- Take ownership to timely resolve security systems issues, root cause analysis
- Design, develop, enhance data-based security solutions to reduce operational overheads.
- Thought leadership and Advisory
- Be part of long-term security strategy development and execution.
- Evaluate, rollout, and improve IAM/PAM, vaulting solutions
- Required knowledge of SailPoint, Azure, GCP, and AWS.
- Design and develop secure, seamless built-in controls, validation, and lifecycle gates
- Project leadership
- Oversee implementation of multiple key initiatives, working closely with line management responsible for executing change; define associated change management imperatives and required resources.
- Work closely with functional areas to develop plans and materials related to standard security requirements, approval workflows, and validation processes.
- Manage application security governance processes, ensuring regular communication and coordination of initiatives across the cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's in engineering
- Self-starter with a keen sense of ownership and commitment to work, and passion for delivering results.
- Ten years experience with
- Experience in developing solutions for security domains, Unix, Linux, and Windows OS.
- Experience in developing Terraform orchestration, Ansible, RPA solutions deployment and validations
- Experience in programming languages Java, .NET, and GO
- Hands-on expertise with SQL, Splunk queries, Scripting skills with PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python
- Passionate about working in small, focused global virtual scrum teams.
- Relevant security certifications e.g. CSSLP etc.
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and managing large-scale change initiatives-exhibit resilience and tenacity to keep stakeholders energized and committed to journey throughout the change lifecycle, managing fatigue, and sticking with the change to realize expected business benefits.
- Strong communication skills to promote critical wins and new behaviors throughout the organization and regulators
- Collaborative leadership and work style with the ability to effectively interact with and earn the trust of peers, development teams across the organization
- Project and process management skills, including proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.